Review ALL-IN-ONE audio converter & cd ripper/audiograbber that rips Audio CDs and converts music files.
Audio Transcoder is an intuitive program that allows users to convert files between a wide variety of audio formats. The program allows users to convert *.AAC, *.AC3, *.AIFF, *.APE, *.FLAC, ALAC, *.M4A, *.MP+, *.3GP *.3G2, *.MP1, *.MP2, *.MP3, *.MP4, *.MPC, *.MPP, *.OFR, *.OFS, *.OGG, *.SPX, *.TTA, *.WAV, *.WMA, *.WV,*.XM,*.IT,*.S3M,*.MOD,*.MTM,*.UMX,*.MO3.
Users can also choose from 25 different levels of audio quality, from CD quality to 20 Kbps. A built-in audio player allows users to preview files without opening a separate application, and batch mode can convert a large number of files at once.
- Rip audio CD to audio image (audio+cue files).
- Get disc information from Internet disc database (FreeDB).
- Play audio in the built-in CD-player.
- Reserve ID3v1, ID3v2, Ogg/FLAC, APE tags during conversion.
- Can preserve folder structure.
- Support multi-channel audio files.
Original post: Giveaway of the Day