Review AnVir Task Manager is the best tool to control everything running on PC, speed up and enhance Windows!
AnVir Task Manager controls everything running on computer, removes Trojans, increases performance and tweaks Windows.
AnVir Task Manager provides convenience by offering all of its features in a single interface. It saves money because users won’t have to buy multiple packages to perform a family of related tasks.
Monitor your system and replace Windows Task Manager:
- Information about processes, startup programs, services, internet connections, drivers
- Integrated database with Descriptions for 70 000+ startup programs, Internet Explorer toolbars and services
- Icons in the tray that indicate CPU, disk, network, memory and battery
Get rid of viruses, Trojans and spyware that your antivirus missed:
- Security risk rating for each active process and startup program
- Get notification when any program tries to add itself to startup
- Right click on any suspicious process or file and check it on virustotal.com with 30+ antiviruses
Enhance and tune up XP, Vista or Windows 7:
- Tweaker that gives access to hundreds of XP / Vista settings
- Click on the title of any application to minimize window to system tray
- List of recently used folders in Open / Save dialogs
- Drive’s free space as a colored horizontal bar in Windows ‘My Computer’
- Last launched and favorites programs and folders in tray menu
Speed up your PC and Windows startup:
- “Delayed Startup” lets you set up any startup program to run few minutes later after Windows startup
- Run startup programs minimized to system tray, or as a floating icon
- Balance CPU usage
Post written by: Giveaway of the Day