Review Paragon Drive Backup 2010 Special Edition offers more safety to all your important data including videos, images, music files, documents and applications.
Special offer for GAOTD users! Paragon Drive Backup 2010 Special Edition offers more safety to all your important data including videos, images, music files, documents and applications. Find other extra features onboard this toolkit along with a Windows 7 and 64-bit Operating Systems support.
What we offer:
- Complete set of features for entire disk imaging and file Backup;
- Backup to any destination: Including local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storage locations, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares, FTP as well as a secured hidden partition on your local drive (Paragon Backup Capsule);
- Smart Backup options for headache-free security, so you can backup exactly what you need and with the best backup method, chosen automatically depending on the data to protect;
- Professional recovery tools;
- Useful extras: boot corrector, simple partitioning and more.
What’s new in 2010 Special Edition comparing to Drive Backup 9.0 Personal?
- Windows 7 support;
- Smart Backup Wizard – backup exactly what you need: the whole system, e-mail databases (MS Outlook, Express, Windows Mail) media files or office documents of the My Documents folder, or any other files and folders in a few mouse clicks;
- Selective Restore to easily extract files and folders from a backup image with the Restore Wizard without the need to restore the whole image;
- Schedule File backup – you can start the File Backup Wizard with the preset scheduling option;
- Backup to FTP;
- And, other minor improvements.
If you are 64bit system user follow the link here.
During the Giveaway period Paragon Software provides technical support at http://twitter.com/paragonsoftware. Please, post your questions if you have any troubles while downloading, registering and using the software. Paragon Software’s support team will reply you as soon as possible.
Post written by: Giveaway of the Day