Review Total Defrag is a comprehensive product for total file system defragmentation and optimization.
File system starts out with all or most of its files contiguous, and becomes more and more fragmented as a result of the file creation and deletion over the time. Thus files and their parts become spread all over the hard disk, which follows the delays in the hard disk work and further lower performance. Total Defrag 2010 is a new comprehensive product for total file system defragmentation and optimization. Built on original Paragon technologies, it performs complete low-level defragmentation that provides almost zero fragmentation level.
It allows you to:
- Perform a complete low-level defragmentation that provides almost zero fragmentation level.
- Speed up and optimize all critical system files and metadata including MFT (Master File Table), directories, paging files, registry hives and others.
- Use 9 File System Optimization Strategies.
- Use one of 2 available modes for defragmentation:Fast or Safe. Safe Mode is slower but it protects your data in case of a power failure during defragmentation.
- Run Paragon Total Defrag without installation. Create a bootable CD or DVD and boot the system and defragment all the available disks directly from it.
- Read More
Limitations: Special Edition has no 64-bit support.
During the Giveaway period Paragon Software provides technical support at http://twitter.com/paragonsoftware. Please, post your questions if you have any troubles while downloading, registeringand using the software. Paragon Software’s support team will reply you as soon as possible.
Original post here: Giveaway of the Day